Annapurna base camp express (12 days)
Annapurna Base Camp trek counted among the best trekking trails amongst the trekkers from the entire world. Among other different trekking options in Annapurna region, Annapurna base camp is the magnificent treks which bestow different adventurous experiences with natural beauty and has equal significance of both enriching values too. Annapurna trekking ways are adorned out by the arresting Himalayan scenes.
ABC trekking starts from Nayapul from where we do start walking an option we could take a jeep to Ghandruk Pheli and climb up to Ghandruk. We will visit one of the Gurung communities of Ghandruk with its rich of culture as well as stunning view of Annapurnarange and Machhapuchhre.
Third Eye Adventure arranges this moderate 12 days Annapurna Base Camp Trek express trekking presents you magnificent sight of vast mountain ranges like Annapurna I (8091 m), Machhapuchhre (6993 m), Hiunchuli (6441 m), Annapurna South (7219 m) etc. The utmost height we will reach during the trek is 4130m. Third Eye Adventure will make your trek pleasant tailoring the itinerary of your trek plus present an option to view the natural riches of Nepal and to hike around rustic villages. You can feel the tranquil and attractive trek with us and keep wonderful memories on your mind.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft): 7 hours
Day 03: Trek to Ghandruk 4-5 hour (1940/m6360ft)
Day 04: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft)
Day 05: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft)
Day 06: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595f)
Day 07: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft)
Day 08: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo
Day 09: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft)
Day 10: Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day 12: Fly back to home country.
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pohkara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Annapurna) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along. Add $100 per person If choosing one way flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 1 Person -$690
- 2-4 People -$645
- 5+ People -$610