Best of Nepal Tour and trek (14 Days)
Wander the mystical streets of Kathmandu with an experienced guide by your side. Discover ancient courtyards, temples and bustling markets. Gain a taste of the remarkable cultural heritage of this unique and varied land.
Visit Pokhara the hub of adventure tourism in Nepal. Paragliding, Zip-line and Rafting are just some of the activities available to you. Or just relax by Phewa Lake, in the town of Pokhara.
The Poon hill trek may be short, but with unbeatable panoramic views and scenic landscapes, it has become one of the most popular short treks in the Himalayas. Hike up to Poon Hill and enjoy its famous sunrise view of the Annapurna range. The glowing mountains are superb for photographers.
Chitwan national park is best known for its culture and wildlife activities. Chitwan means “heart of the jungle”, because of its dense forests and wild animals. You might see a one horn rhino, 4 different kinds of deer, sloth Bear, Leopards, crocodiles, monkeys as well as many different species of butterflies, insects & over 450 sorts of colourful & endangered birds. Chitwan national park offers you many jungle as well as cultural activities. Such as Jungle safari, canoeing trip, elephant breeding centre and much more.
Fly to the top of the world on a 1 hour scenic flight past Mount Everest. Get spectacular views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu and more.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1345meters)
Day 02: Guided tour of Kathmandu Valley; Bodhnath, Pashupatinath, Patan and Nagarkot
Day 03: Sunrise walk, Bhaktapur, Monkey Temple, Kathmandu
Day 04: Flight Kathmandu to Pokhara, drive 1.5 hours by car to Nayapul and trek to Hille
Day 05: Trek from Tikhedhunga or Ulleri to Ghorepani (2860m)
Day 06: Trek from Ghorepani to Ghandruk (1940m)
Day 07: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul then drive to Pokhara 1.5 hours
Day 08: Free morning in Pokhara, walk up to World Peace pagoda
Day 09: Sightseeing day in Pokhara
Day 10: Drive Pokhara to Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 11: Chitwan – Canoe ride, baby elephants, jungle safari
Day 12: Bus to Kathmandu. Free afternoon in Kathmandu
Day 13: Everest Mountain Flight, Garden of Dreams
Day 14: Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pohkara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Annapurna) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along. Add $100 per person If choosing one way flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 1 Person -$1650
- 2-4 People -$1500
- 5+ People -$1400