Everest three high passes trek (21 days)
The Everest three pass trek links Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lake trek is quite a challenging and strenuous trek through breathtaking Himalayan scenery. See 4 of the world’s highest mountains – Everest 8,848m, Lhotse 8,516m Cho-yu 8201m, and Makalu 8,463m. Cross the Ngozumpa Glacier and head for Gokyo. Enjoy an adventurous experience as you cross the Kongma-La pass, Cho-La Pass and Renjo-La Pass which link some of the major valleys in the Everest Region. Witness unbeatable views of Mt. Everest from the stunning Gokyo Lake 5,350m and Kala Pathar 5,545m. After EBC descend down through dramatic landscapes. Join an old Tibetan salt trade route on your way back to Namche Bazaar; and on to Lukla for your flight to Kathmandu.
Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 02- Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation
Day 03- Fly to lukla then trek to Phakding(2650m/8692ft)
Day 04- Trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m/11316ft)
Day 05- Acclimatization day at Namche
Day 06- Trek to Tyangboche (3860m/12661ft)
Day 07- Trek to Dingboche (4345m/14252ft)
Day 08- Trek to Chhukung (4900m/16072ft)
Day 09- Trek to Kongma La BC (5000m/16400ft)
Day 10- Trek to Labuche(4903/16082ft) via Kongma La pass (5535m/18155ft)
Day 11- Trek to Gorakshep (5200m/17056ft), excursion EBC
Day 12- Trek to Dzongla (4830m/15842ft) after hike to Kalapathhar (5550m/18204ft)
Day 13- Trek toThangnak (4750m/15580ft) via Chola Pass (5428m/17804ft)
Day 14- Trek to Gokyo (4650m/15252ft)
Day 15- Rest day at Gokyo, hike to Gokyo ri
Day 16- Trek to Lungden (4368m/14327ft) via Renjola pass (5338m/17509ft)
Day 17- Trek to Thame (3820m/12530ft)
Day 18- Trek to Monjo (2835m/9299ft)
Day 19- Trek to Lukla (2840m/9315 ft)
Day 20- Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 21- Fly to Home country
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket and airport tax.
- Domestic flight ticket for the guide and airport tax.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pohkara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Everest) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along.
- 1 Person -$1640
- 2-4 People -$1560
- 5+ People -$1520