Ganesh Himal Trek (14 Days)
Titled after the God of Good luck, the Ganesh Himal is flanked by the valley of the Budhi Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the eastern region. Trekking in the Ganesh Himal region will offer up magnificent views of snowy peaks like Ganesh I, II, III, and IV. Positioned North-West of Kathmandu, the region is rarely visited by tourists. Here you’ll find many distinct ethnic groups giving you offer a peek into the real Nepali way of life with it’s rich Nepalese traditions.
The Ganesh Himal region has an outstanding variety of plant life and animals with 300 species of birds and 526 species of plants including 40 kinds of orchids. Other fascinating wild animals are the gaur (Indian Bison), Himalayan Thar, the musk deer and many monkeys.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing and preparing for trek
Day 03: Drive to Betrawati. (850m)
Day 04: Trek to Kispang. (1600m)
Day 05: Trek to Thulo Chaur. (2200m)
Day 06: Trek to Gonga. (2900m)
Day 07: Trek to Rupchet. (3635m)
Day 08: Trek to Kharka (2500m) through the Shing La Pass. (4100m)
Day 09: Trek to Borang. (1800m)
Day 10: Trek to Jharlang. (1700m)
Day 11: Trek to Kintang Phedi. (1200m)
Day 12: Trek to Khahare. (1000m)
Day 13: Trek to Dhading Beshi (700m) and drive to Kathmandu. (1345m)
Day 14: Fly back to your destination
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective regions trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
- 1 Person – $1795
- 2-4 People -$1710
- 5+ People -$1680