Guerrilla trek (16 Days)
The Guerrilla Trek presents an awe-inspiring voyage through the main region of post-conflict times (1996 to 2006). The trail passes through the Myagdi, Rolpa and Rukum districts, which were the epicenter of the Maoist-War in Nepal. These districts are considered to be the homelands for numerous activists. Today the war has gone and the hills are safe and quiet once again. The Guerrilla Trek will allow you to visit these striking hills and encounter a very generous people who will make your trek a perfect one.
The Guerrilla trek is blessed with widespread biodiversity and natural beauty. Enjoy captivating waterfalls, pleasant lakes, rivers and of course the magnificent Himalaya located to the north.
On this trek, we will be walking through the same route where the guerrillas of the past endeavoured to eliminate the monarchy in Nepal. We will also see the cavern in which the revolutionaries used to hide themselves in during the revolution.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing and preparing for trek
Day 03: To Beni
Day 04: Trek from Beni to Takam (1665m)
Day 05: Takam to Lamsung (2250m)
Day 06: Lamsung to Gurjaghat (3020m)
Day 07: Gurjaghat to Dhorpatan (2860m)
Day 08: Dhorpatan to Nisi Dhor (2620m)
Day 09: Nisi Dhor to Tallo Sera
Day 10: Trek from Tallo Sera to Rujhikhola
Day 11: Trek from Rujhikhola to Thabang
Day 12: Trek from Thabang to Jajala
Day 13: Trek from Jajala to Jelbang
Day 14: Trek from Jelbang to Suliochaur
Day 15: Return to Kathmandu
Day 16: Fly back to your destination
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective regions trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
- 1 Person – $1630
- 2-4 People -$1580
- 5+ People -$1540