Highlights of Nepal tour (10 days)
If you wish to enjoy the best of Nepal in a single visit , this could be the trip for you. Walk through old temples and monasteries of Kathmandu City, travel to the beautiful lake city of Pokhara whose skyline is dominated by the mighty Himalayas – Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Machhapuchare. Visit Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha and then head for Chitwan National Park in the tropical lowland of Terai. It is a great jungle trip to enjoy a jeep safari, canoe ride, birdwatching and a visit to an elephant breeding centre.
This itinerary is rush free and enjoyed by people of all ages.
Day 01: Welcome to Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Lumbini
Day 04: Explore Lumbini
Day 05: Drive to Chitwan
Day 06: Activities in Chitwan
Day 07: Drive to Pokhara
Day 08: Sightseeing on Pokhara
Day 09: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu (Flight $100 extra)
Day 10: Fly to home country
Trip Start Dates
- All the Ground Transportation from airport pick up to airport drop off
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu sightseeing with tour guide
- All domestic flight and airport tax
- All permits as needed.
- Government tax and VAT
- Entry fees for the world heritage sites and sight seen places
- Last day Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural dance
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Foods and drinks in major cities.
- Tips and gratitude to staffs
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along. Add $100 per person If choosing one way flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 1 Person -$900
- 2-4 People -$810
- 5+ People -$760