Kathmandu valley Tour (6 days)
The Kathmandu Valley Tour (Kathmandu City) holds the three ancient cities of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur, boasting unique geographical, natural, and cultural wonders for tourists and trekkers alike. The valley’s remarkable cities with their ornate palaces, the superbly crafted pagodas and the monumental stupas are testimony of the artistic genius of the Newar craftsmen, the original inhabitants of the valley. Wander the mystical streets of Kathmandu with an experienced guide by your side. Discover ancient courtyards, temples and bustling markets. Gain a taste of the remarkable cultural heritage of this unique and varied land. Also travel to Nagarkot, a hill town popular for its views of the Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and shift to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing at Patan
Day 03: Bhaktapur, Chagunarayan and Nagarkot
Day 04: Nagarkot- Kathmandu
Day 05: Pashupatinath/Boudhanath and Swayambhunath
Day 06: Departure
Trip Start Dates
- All the Ground Transportation from airport pick up to airport drop.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu sightseeing with tour guide
- All permits as needed.
- Government tax and VAT
- Entry fees for the world heritage sites and sight seen places
- Last day Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural dance
- International airfares
- All Meals except Farewell Dinner
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along. Add $100 per person If choosing one way flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 1 Person -$510
- 2-4 People -$450
- 5+ People -$420
Airport Pickup/drop off can be added if needed
Accommodation can be added if needed