Manasarovar and Mt. Kailash tour (14 Days)
During the Manasarovar tour, you will visit the world’s beautiful freshwater lake, Manasarovar. It is a vast bluish-green lake flanked by two grand mountains, Mandhata lying on the South while Mount Kailash on the north. Taking a bath in this holy Manasarovar is thought to fetch salvation (Moksha) and rinse away all the awful deeds of life.
We will begin the trip sightseeing in Lhasa, go around stunning Potala Palace as well as Norbulingka Palaces which are built in the 17th century. The famous Potala Palace will offer the view of entire city and houses various majestic state rooms, it is the personal quarters of the Dalai Lama. You will visit Norbulingka Palace, the summer fort of the Dalai Lama. Next, we will make a tour to the Tibet Museum which holds a lasting set of roughly 1000 objects related to the history of Tibet. Also visit Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, and Barkhor Bazaar. After we will drive to see a beautiful lake, wanderers taking care of a number of yaks and sheep. You will traverse Brahmaputra River then our trail moves to a classic Chinese and Tibetan town. After that we will reach the Saga Hotel. We will pass by Zhongba and then start moving ahead from Paryang to reach Manasarovar at Chiu Village. Take an optional bath at the sacred Lake Manasarovar.
Along with the gorgeous scenery, northern reserves of the country, witnessing the pristine design of nature and its intense beauty, Third Eye Adventure will make your tour an excellent one offering you quality of services.
Day 01: Arrival in Lhasa (3,650m)
Day 02: Lhasa sightseeing
Day 03: Lhasa Sightseeing
Day 04: Lhasa to Gyantse (3,950m)
Day 05: Gyantse to Shigatse (3,900m)
Day 06: From Shigatse to Saga
Day 07: Saga to Lake Manasarovar (4750m)
Day 08: Visit Lake-Manasarovar. Drive to Darchen (4560m), 30km
Day 09: Trek to Dirapuk/5000m
Day 10: Dirapuk to Zuthul Puk
Day 11: Trek back to Darchen. Drive to Lake Manasarovar
Day 12: Manasarovar to Saga.
Day 13: Saga to Zhangmu or Saga to Shigatse
Day 14: Zhangmu to Friendship Bridge to Kathmandu.
Trip Start Dates
- Airfare of Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Tibet Visa Fee (US$ 175 for US National & US$ 85 for Other National)
- Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on BB basis (Bed and Breakfast)
- All the food and camping gears and Yaks for carry loads during camping time
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle mention above
- Entry fee of mention places
- Tibet Travel permits
- Border Transfer Kodari – Kathmandu
- Service of porter while crossing Friendship Bridge
- Portable Oxygen Cylinder in Vehicle
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner in hotel OR restaurant
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Liquor beverages (hard and soft drinks)
- Expenses of personal nature, phone calls, laundry etc
- Gratuity to staff
- Services of Porter and other vehicles in between in case of landslides and other natural calamities beyond our control and expenses incurred during rescue services
- Services not mentioned herein
Pricing Per Person
Tibet has a strict policy of a minimum of two persons required for entry visa. If you are a solo traveller, let us know and we an attempt to find someone to share the visa. The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along.
- 2-4 People – $2899
- 5+ People – $2699