Nepal and Bhutan tour (9 days)
Experience the rich culture and unique lifestyle of Bhutan and its people. Visit the beautiful townships of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Witness ancient fortresses and monasteries, including the famous Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery, a sacred temple hanging onto a rocky cliff. Explore the King’s Memorial Chorten, nunnery temple, folk heritage museum and much more. All of this whilst enjoying the constant company of the amazing Bhutanese landscape.
Wander the mystical streets of Kathmandu with an experienced guide by your side. Discover ancient courtyards, temples and bustling markets. Gain a taste of the remarkable cultural heritage of this unique and varied land.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1345meters).
Day 02: Guided tour of Kathmandu Valley; Bodhnath, Pashupatinath, Bhaktapur and Nagarkot.
Day 03: Sunrise walk, Patan, Monkey Temple, Kathmandu.
Day 04: Kathmandu to Paro – Thimphu (By Car, Approx. 1.5 Hrs), Sightseeing Thimphu
Day 05: Thimphu – Punakha, Punakha Sightseeing & Trekking
Day 06: Punakha – Paro (By car, 3 hrs), Paro Sightseeing
Day 07: Paro Hiking – Tigers Nest Monastery
Day 08: Paro to Kathmandu
Day 09: Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home.
Trip Start Dates
- All accommodation where available
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- Domestic flights
- International return flight to Bhutan
- All ground transportation
- Private guide with insurance
- Entrance fees to all sights
- First Aid Kit
- All government and local taxes
- Meals as per the Itinerary
- International flights except those included above
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Alcoholic and soda drinks.
- Tips and gratitude for guide/porter
Pricing Per Person
Bhutanese government sets a daily fee of $250 per person for entering the country. This price covers the cost of your tour including Guide, Driver, Food, Transport, Accommodation and entrance fees. $60 of your daily rate goes to the government and pays for roads, health, education etc. The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes though, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along.
- 1 – $2190
- 2-4 – $1990
- 5+ – $1790