Best of Nepal tour (9 Days)
Wander the mystical streets of Kathmandu with an experienced guide by your side. Discover ancient courtyards, temples and bustling markets. Gain a taste of the remarkable cultural heritage of this unique and varied land.
Visit Pokhara the hub of adventure tourism in Nepal. Paragliding, Zip-line and Rafting are just some of the activities available to you. Or just relax in a secluded hill top hotel, perched 420m above Phewa Tal Lake, and the town of Pokhara. This hotel has one of the best views in the world.
Chitwan national park is best known for its culture and wildlife activities. You might see a one horn rhino, elephants, sloth Bear, Leopards, crocodiles, monkeys as well as many different species of butterflies, insects & over 450 sorts of colourful & endangered birds.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1345meters).
Day 02: Guided tour of Kathmandu Valley; Bodhnath, Pashupatinath, Bhaktapur and Nagarkot.
Day 03: Sunrise walk, Patan, Monkey Temple, Kathmandu.
Day 04: Everest Mountain Flight, After Lunch to Fly to Pokhara, 30mins.
Day 05: Free day to explore Pokhara.
Day 06: Watch the sunrise. Drive to Chitwan National Park, afternoon activities.
Day 07: Canoe ride, elephant breeding centre, Jungle jeep safari.
Day 08: Bird watching, Flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 09: Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home.
Trip Start Dates
- All the Ground Transportation from airport pick up to airport drop.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu sightseeing with tour guide
- All permits as needed.
- Government tax and VAT
- Entry fees for the world heritage sites and sight seen places
- Last day Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural dance
- International airfares
- All Meals except Farewell Dinner
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along. Add $100 per person If choosing one way flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 1 Person -$890
- 2-4 People -$800
- 5+ People -$770
Airport Pickup/drop off can be added if needed
Accommodation can be added if needed