- Tibetan culture with stunning view
- Nepal's world heritage sites visit
- Nepal culture and tradition
- Everest base camp from Tibetside by drive
- Highest Elevation to reach
- Beautiful drive over the Tbetanland
Welcome to Kathmandu.Accordion Arrow Controller
Kathmandu guided city tourAccordion Arrow Controller
Fly from Kathmandu to LhasaAccordion Arrow Controller
Lhasa sightseeing: Potala Palace, Norbulingka Palace and Tibet Museum about 5 to 6 hoursAccordion Arrow Controller
Lhasa Sightseeing,Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar: 5-6 hoursAccordion Arrow Controller
Lhasa to Gyantse via Karo La Pass and Yamdrok Tso Lake: 325km, 5 to 6 hoursAccordion Arrow Controller
Gyantse to Shigatse via Shalu Monastery: 95km about 2 hoursAccordion Arrow Controller
Shigatse to Rongbuk via Sakya Monastery: 355km, 8 to 9 hoursAccordion Arrow Controller
Rongbuk to Zhangmu via Everest Base Camp: 257km, 5 to 6 hoursAccordion Arrow Controller
Zhangmu to Kathmandu 153km, 4 to 5 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home.Accordion Arrow Controller
- All accommodation where available
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- International one way flight to Lhasa, Tibet
- All ground transportation
- Private guide with insurance
- Entrance fees to all sights
- First Aid Kit
- All government and local taxes
- Meals as per the Itinerary
- International flights, except those listed above
- Entry Visa fees – at present $30 for 15 day, US$ 50 for 30 day, and US$ 120 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Alcoholic and soda drinks.
- Tips and gratitude for guide/porter
Need a Private Date? We got you.
Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey with your group of friends! Our private adventure specialists have got you covered with the ultimate “Third Eye” experience. From planning your trip to answering any questions you may have, our team is here to make sure that your private adventure goes off without a hitch and creates memories that will last forever!
Call +977 9851175534 or email email@example.com for more information on all the amazing options we offer and get ready to set out on the adventure of a lifetime!
Explore Nepal and discover the unique attractions it has to offer – from cultural sites to breathtaking landscapes and activities that will take your breath away.
How To Get from Kathmandu to Besisahar? Flight, BusView Detail
Last Minute Booking for Tamang Heritage Trek
Within the 10-day itinerary, "Third Eye Adventure" provides you with last-minute booking for the Tamang Heritage Trek. You can make a last-minute booking for the…
Last minute booking Annapurna Panorama Trek
If you're looking for last-minute booking to the Annapurna Panorama Trek, you can easily contact the reliable and experienced team at "Third Eye Adventure." You…