Welcome to Kathmandu airort and transfer to the hotel.Accordion Arrow Controller
Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.Accordion Arrow Controller
Drive to Sotikhola about 7 hours by jeep.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Sotikhola to Machhakhola about 6 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Machhakhola to Jagat about 7 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Jagat to Philim about 4 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Philim to Chumling about 7 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Chumling to Chhokanparo about 6 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Chhokangparo to Nile via Milarepa cave about 7 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Nile to Mu Gompa about 4 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Rest in Mu Gompa.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Mu Gompa to Ranchen Gompa about 5 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Ranchen Gompa to Chumje about 6 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Chumje to Bihi about 7 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Bihi to about 7 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Namrung to Sama Gaon about 7 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Rest and acclimatization at SamagaonAccordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Samagaon to Samdo about 5 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Samdo to Dharamshala or Larkya la B.C. about 5 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Larkya la B.C. to Bhimthang via Larkya pass (5160m/16924ft) about 9 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Trek from Bhimthang to Dharapani about 8 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Drive from Dharapani to Kathmandu about 9 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Day in KathmanduAccordion Arrow Controller
Farewell day.Accordion Arrow Controller
- All transportation by private vehicle including Airport transfers.
- Three night’s accommodation with breakfast at 2-3 star category hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tours with a tour with a experienced tour guide and a vehicle.
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Best available tea houses lodge during the trek.
- A highly Experienced professional trekking guide and porters (1 porter for 2 pax) with their food, accommodation, salary and insurance.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag (to be returned).
- Trekking map for a group and trekking achievement certificate.
- First aid medical Kit.
- All required special permit and permit for the trekking.
- Government tax/vat and office service charge.
- International Airfare.
- Personal insurance.
- Major foods ( Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 days 30$, 30 days 50$ and 90 days 120$.
- Soft drinks, hard drinks and drinking water.
- Entry fees of Kathmandu world heritage sites.
- Personal trekking equipment and expenses.
- Hot shower, Battery charge, Wi-Fi during the trekking period.
- Tips and gratitude for the staffs.
Need a Private Date? We got you.
Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey with your group of friends! Our private adventure specialists have got you covered with the ultimate “Third Eye” experience. From planning your trip to answering any questions you may have, our team is here to make sure that your private adventure goes off without a hitch and creates memories that will last forever!
Call +977 9851175534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on all the amazing options we offer and get ready to set out on the adventure of a lifetime!
Don’t want to miss
Explore Nepal and discover the unique attractions it has to offer – from cultural sites to breathtaking landscapes and activities that will take your breath away.
Manaslu Circuit Trekking – 15 days
Manaslu Circuit Nar-Phu Trek – 34 Days
Tsum Valley Trek – 20 Days
How To Get from Kathmandu to Besisahar? Flight, BusView Detail
Useful Tips to Explore Nepal Bhutan Tibet Tour at the Same Time
The essential guide to planning for Nepal Bhutan Tibet tourHow to plan the tourVisas and permitsMajor attractions in three countriesNepalTibetBhutan Do you need a break…
Tips to Prepare For Adventure Trekking Expedition
Top Trekking Preparation TipsStart walking to start trainingTake part in leg-based cardio routineTake the stairs instead of the liftWalk-in all sorts of weather Most of…