Annapurna Circuit Trek (16 Days)
Amongst other diverse trekking options in Annapurna region, Annapurna Circuit Trek is the magnificent treks which bestow different adventurous experiences with natural beauty and has equal significance of both enriching values too. Annapurna trekking ways are adorned out by the arresting Himalayan scenes. The locations are full of plentiful lifestyle; pleasant way of life of striking communities making the trek meaningful journey in Nepal. Furthermore, we will wander all the way by way of the Rhododendron woods, the trivial air of the Tibetan flat terrain and countless more.
Similarly, you will go up to 17, 000 m passes, glaciers, and the like. The major appeal of the trek goes by Thorung La Pass (5416m). Far below to the west way, we will view the Kaligandaki River. We will walk downward for the travel around to Muktinath, the sacred spot for Hindus and Buddhists equally. The main set in Muktinath is a pagoda style shrine committed to Lord Vishnu. We can also see 108 water taps discharging sacred water. The holy place is located on a towering mass range. And, the Jwala Mai shrine near to the pagoda style temple contains a pond and an eternal flame supplied by natural gas beneath the ground. In addition, during the trek with massive snow white peaks more than 26, 000 ft, the walk will actually allure you.
Third Eye Adventure arranges this moderate 16 days Annapurna Circuit Trekking to captivate you through its amazing background of Annapurna(8,097) plus Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Lumjung, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, Tukuche peak, and the like. Plus, the trek will present an option to view the natural riches of Nepal and to hike around rustic villages.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu(1320m/4330ft)
Day 02: Sightseeing in Katmandu
Day 03: Drive to Bhulbhule (820m/2690ft)
Day 04: Trek to Jagat (1290m/4231ft)
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani (1920m)
Day 06: Trek to Chame (2630m)
Day 07: Trek to Pisang (3190m)
Day 08: Trek to Manang [3520m]
Day 09: Rest day in Manang (3520m)
Day 10: Trek to Letdar (4250m)
Day 11: Trek to Thorung Phedi (4500m)
Day 12: Across Thorung La (5416m) to Muktinath (3800m)
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom (2713m)
Day 14: Fly to Pokhara
Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 16: Fly to home country
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pohkara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Annapurna) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along. Add $100 per person If choosing one way flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 1 Person -$1200
- 2-4 People -$1120
- 5+ People -$1080