The Ama Dablam Base Camp trekking is intended to take you to probably the prettiest Sherpa villages inside simple strolling separation of the Namche Bazaar Sherpa capital, with a definitive target of remaining at the foot of the area’s most delightful mountain. On the off chance that you have brief time and intrigued to see the excellent Mount Everest Himalayan range with addition in height 4600m at Ama Dablam base camp. Ama Dablam signifies ‘mother’s accessory’- the hanging ice sheet looks like a ‘dablam’ which is a bit of customary adornments worn by Sherpa ladies. Ama Dablam base camp trekking tail is pursue a similar trail for Everest base camp (5364m) and Kala Patthar (5545m) until Pangboche (3930m) either however Tengboche religious community or Phortse village yet after Pangboche only day climbing excursion to Ama Dablam base camp.
- Experience the best introduction to the picturesque Everest region
- Trek to the base of Ama Dablam, one of the world’s most beautiful mountains
- Take in a 360 degree panoramic view of Everest and surrounding peaks
- Learn of Sherpa culture at its vibrant 'capital' Namche Bazaar
- Visit Sir Edmund Hillary's “Schoolhouse In the Clouds” and the famed Khunde hospital
- Explore at the stunningly situated monastery of Thyangboche
- Get a bird's eye view of the Himalaya on a mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
This interesting outing to the world’s most delightful mountain Ama Dablam Base Camp offers radiant perspectives on Mount Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kangtega and exceptional landscape of the Ama Dablam Base Camp. A chance to think about Sherpa way of life, culture and religion in Khumbu valley, this trekking course goes through the beautiful woods to the widely acclaimed and consecrated religious community of Tengboche. Inside short occasion you reach at base camp that is chance of this trekking.
Welcome to Kathmandu.Accordion Arrow Controller
Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.Accordion Arrow Controller
Kathmandu flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding 45 min flight and 3 hours trek.Accordion Arrow Controller
Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar about 6 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar.Accordion Arrow Controller
Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse Village about 7 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Phortse village trek to Pangboche about 5 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Day hike to Ama Dablam Base Camp (4600m) about 7 hourAccordion Arrow Controller
Pangboche trek to Tengboche about 5 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Tengboche trek to Monjo about 6 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Monjo trek to Lukla about 4 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Lukla flight to Kathmandu 45 minutes flight.Accordion Arrow Controller
Depart from Kathmandu to your home country.Accordion Arrow Controller
- Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Historical monuments cities sightseeing with tour guide
- Sightseeing transportation by Non A/C comfortable vehicle
- Sightseeing entrance fees for historical cities sightseeing
- Kathmandu hotel to airport and airport to hotel transportation by car/van/bus depend on group size
- Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Kathmandu air tickets and airport taxes for guest and staff (Guide)
- Twin sharing trekking accommodation in normal Trekkers lodge / Teahouse
- Three time meal a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Government license holder trekking guide /leader for the team
- One porter from Lukla who will carry your luggage during the trekking (Two person get one porter)
- Everest / Sagarmatha National park entry fee
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (Trekking guide and Porters)
- Nepal Government tax and Office service charge
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- International air tickets and airport taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 15 days ) and US$ 50 (duration 30 days )
- Personal trekking equipments and Clothing
- Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all type of hot drinks
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Hot Water, Hot shower and Battery charge fees
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
Need a Private Date? We got you.
Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey with your group of friends! Our private adventure specialists have got you covered with the ultimate “Third Eye” experience. From planning your trip to answering any questions you may have, our team is here to make sure that your private adventure goes off without a hitch and creates memories that will last forever!
Call +977 9851175534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on all the amazing options we offer and get ready to set out on the adventure of a lifetime!
Frequently Asked Questions.
How challenging is the Ama Dablam Base Camp trek, and do I need to be fit?Faq icon toggle
It’s moderately challenging, with rough terrain. You should be physically fit and have trekking experience.
When's the best time for the Ama Dablam Base Camp trek?Faq icon toggle
April to May and October to November are best. The weather’s good, and you’ll see the peaks clearly. Avoid June to September due to heavy rains.
What permits do I need, and how can I get them?Faq icon toggle
You need two permits: Sagarmatha National Park Permit and Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality Entry Permit. Get them in Kathmandu or Lukla.
What's the accommodation like during the trek?Faq icon toggle
Accommodation ranges from basic teahouses to more comfortable lodges. Lower altitudes have better facilities, while higher altitudes are more basic.
Should I hire a guide or porter?Faq icon toggle
It’s not mandatory but highly recommended. They offer insights about the places you would be walking, and ensure safety, and hiring them supports the local economy.
Explore Nepal and discover the unique attractions it has to offer – from cultural sites to breathtaking landscapes and activities that will take your breath away.
How To Get from Kathmandu to Besisahar? Flight, BusView Detail
Last Minute Booking for Tamang Heritage Trek
Within the 10-day itinerary, "Third Eye Adventure" provides you with last-minute booking for the Tamang Heritage Trek. You can make a last-minute booking for the…
Last minute booking Annapurna Panorama Trek
If you're looking for last-minute booking to the Annapurna Panorama Trek, you can easily contact the reliable and experienced team at "Third Eye Adventure." You…