Experience the rich culture and unique lifestyle of Bhutan and its people with Third Eye Adventure. Visit Bhutan Tour the beautiful townships of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Witness ancient fortresses and monasteries, including the famous Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery, a sacred temple hanging onto a rocky cliff. Explore the King’s Memorial Chorten, and much more. All of this whilst enjoying the constant company of the amazing Bhutanese landscape.
Kathmandu to Paro then Thimphu by Car,approx. 1.5 hours. Sightseeing Thimphu.Accordion Arrow Controller
Thimphu sightseeingthen drive to Punakha.Accordion Arrow Controller
Punakha sightseeing then drive Paro by car, 3 hours.Accordion Arrow Controller
Paro Hiking Tigers Nest MonasteryAccordion Arrow Controller
Paro to KathmanduAccordion Arrow Controller
- All accommodation where available
- Visa charge for Bhutan
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- International flights to Bhutan
- All ground transportation
- Private guide with insurance
- Entrance fees to all sights
- First Aid Kit
- All government and local taxes
- Meals as per the Itinerary
- International flights home cuntry to home country
- Nepal ntry Visa fees – at present $30 for 15 day, US$ 50 for 30 day, and US$ 120 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Alcoholic and soda drinks.
- Tips and gratitude for guide/porter
Need a Private Date? We got you.
Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey with your group of friends! Our private adventure specialists have got you covered with the ultimate “Third Eye” experience. From planning your trip to answering any questions you may have, our team is here to make sure that your private adventure goes off without a hitch and creates memories that will last forever!
Call +977 9851175534 or email email@example.com for more information on all the amazing options we offer and get ready to set out on the adventure of a lifetime!
Explore Nepal and discover the unique attractions it has to offer – from cultural sites to breathtaking landscapes and activities that will take your breath away.
How To Get from Kathmandu to Besisahar? Flight, BusView Detail
Manaslu Circuit Trek Cost
Have you started preparation for the Manaslu Circuit Trek? We are here to counsel you in balancing your budget for such a phenomenal trip. The…
How to Prepare For the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek?
In this blog article, we would like to answer all your questions and clarifications about preparation for Langtang Gosaikunda Trek. We will make sure your…