Delights of Bhutan tour (11 Days)
Bhutan commonly recognized as the ‘Land of The Thunder Dragon’ have actually preserved their special and inherent tradition, customs and natural settings till today. This holy land with grand vista in the middle of Himalayas also includes forested hills speckled with prayer flags plus fine monasteries. On the northern direction, we can see snowy mountains larger than 7000 m far.
Experience the rich culture and unique lifestyle of Bhutan and its people. Visit the beautiful townships of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Witness ancient fortresses and monasteries, including the famous Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery, a sacred temple hanging onto a rocky cliff. Explore the King’s Memorial Chorten, nunnery temple, folk heritage museum and much more. All of this whilst enjoying the constant company of the amazing Bhutanese landscape.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Paro
Day 02: Paro to Thimphu
Day 03: Thimphu toWangdi
Day 04: Wangdi to Trongsa via Gagtey and Phobjikha Valley
Day 05: Trongsa
Day 06: Trongsa/ Bumthang
Day 07: Bumthang
Day 08: Punakhna
Day 09: Punakha to Paro
Day 10: Paro Sightseeing
Day 11: Paro to Kathmandu
Trip Start Dates
- All accommodation where available
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- Domestic flights
- International return flights to Bhutan from Kathmandu
- All ground transportation
- Private guide with insurance
- Entrance fees to all sights
- First Aid Kit
- All government and local taxes
- Meals as per the Itinerary
- All other International flights
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Alcoholic and soda drinks.
- Tips and gratitude for guide/porter
Pricing Per Person
Bhutanese government sets a daily fee of $250 per person for entering the country. This price covers the cost of your tour including Guide, Driver, Food, Transport, Accommodation and entrance fees. $60 of your daily rate goes to the government and pays for roads, health, education etc. The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along.
Peak Season (March, April, May, September, October, November)
- 1 Person – $3290
- 2-4 People – $2990
- 5+ People – $2790
Off Peak Season (June, July, August, December, January, Febuary)
- 1 Person – $2790
- 2-4 People – $2490
- 5+ People – $2290