Kathmandu Valley Cultural Tour (2 Days)
Explore the mystical sights of the Kathmandu Valley on this tour. Visit the largest stupa in Asia, explore the medieval temples of the 3 royal cities – Kahtmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. Visit the buddhist temple of Swayambhunath and walk through Nepal’s most important Hindu sight, Pashupatinath.
Day 01: Cultural tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Bodhnath, Monkey temple
Day 02: Bhaktapur and Patan
Trip Start Dates
- All Entrance fees and taxes paid
- English speaking tour guide
- Ground transport in private vehicle
- Farewell dinner
- International airfares
- All Meals except Farewell Dinner
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along. Add $100 per person If choosing one way flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 1 Person -$249
- 2-4 People -$200
- 5+ People – Contact us for price
Airport Pickup/drop off can be added if needed
Accommodation can be added if needed