Manaslu Circuit Trek with Tsum valley (25 Days)
The Manaslu trek is more remote and spectacular than many other treks and is sometimes called the best all-round trek in the Nepal. Manaslu is a great tea-house trek that is certainly becoming a great alternative to the Annapurna Circuit trek. The Tsum Valley, also known as the Hidden Valley, takes you into the majestic surroundings of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal and Boudha Himal ranges. It is a land of monasteries with a totally Tibetan population. The valley lies on the northern part of Manaslu along the Nepal/Tibet border. The Tsum valley region is less exposed to tourism compared to other areas in Nepal and so has changed little. The Manaslu trek will take you through a mix of dense forest, hill villages and terraced fields. As we enter the Tsum valley you can enjoy the warm hospitality of the ethnic people of this area, all whilst walking through alpine forests and past glacial rivers.
Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 02- Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation
Day 03- Drive to Arughat(620m/2034ft)
Day 04- Trek to SotiKhola (710m/2328ft)
Day 05- Trek to Machha Khola (900m/2952ft)
Day 06- Trek to Jagat (1410m/4625ft)
Day 07- Trek to Philim(1590m/5215ft)
Day 08- Trek to Chumling (2363m/7775ft)
Day 09- Trek to Chhokangparo (3010m/9903ft)
Day 10- Trek to Nile (3361m/11058ft)
Day 11- Trek to Mu Gompa (3700m/11136ft)
Day 12- Rest day in Mu Gompa
Day 13- Trek to RachenGompa (3240m/10627ft)
Day 14- Trek to Chumje (3230m/10595ft)
Day 15- Trek to Bihi (3130m/10266ft)
Day 16- Trek to Namrung (2630m/8626ft)
Day 17- Trek to Lho (3720m/12201ft)
Day 18- Trek to Samagaon(3530m/11578ft)
Day 19- Trek to Samdo (3860m/12660ft)
Day 20- Trek to Larkya base camp (4460m/14628ft)
Day 21- Trek to Bhimthang (3720m/12201ft)
Day 22- Trek to Dharapani (1963m/6439ft)
Day 23- Trek to Syange (1080m/3542ft)
Day 24- Drive to Kathmandu
Day 25- Fly to Home country
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Manaslu) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
As this trekking region is in a restricted area, there are certain rules that must be followed. Depending on the area, there is a limit to the number of trekkers per season, but for most restricted trekking routes a minimum of 2 people is required. All participants must pay for and receive a special restricted area trekking permit, and the trip must be organised through an official, registered trekking company.
- 2-4 People -$1439
- 5+ People – contact [email protected]