Manaslu circuit trek (17 Days)
The Manaslu circuit trek is more remote and spectacular than many other treks and is sometimes called the best all-round trek in the Nepal. Manaslu Trek is a great tea-house trek that is certainly becoming a great alternative to the Annapurna Circuit trek. Along the way you will circumnavigates the 8th highest peak in the world (Manaslu 8,156 m). This trek has all the elements of other treks in Nepal including both Hindu and Buddhist culture, protected wildlife, rhododendrons and wild flowers, raging rivers, precarious bridges and stunning mountain scenery. Its highlight is undoubtedly the spectacular unhindered views of Manaslu. In terms of difficulty, it is comparable with the Annapurna Circuit Trek or Everest Base Camp trek.
Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 02- Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation
Day 03- Drive to Arughat(620m/2034ft)
Day 04- Trek to Soti Khola (710m/2328ft)
Day 05- Trek to Machha Khola (900m/2952ft)
Day 06- Trek to Jagat (1410m/4625ft)
Day 07- Trek to Deng (1804m/5917ft)
Day 08- Trek to Namrung (2630m/8626ft)
Day 09- Trek to Samagaon(3530m/11578ft)
Day 10- Rest at Samagaon
Day 11- Trek to Samdo (3860m/12660ft)
Day 12- Trek to Larkya base camp (4460m/14628ft)
Day 13- Trek to Bhimthang (3720m/12201ft)
Day 14- Trek to Dharapani (1963m/6439ft)
Day 15- Trek to Syange (1080m/3542ft)
Day 16- Drive to Kathmandu
Day 17- Fly to Home country
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pohkara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Manaslu) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
As this trekking region is in a restricted area, there are certain rules that must be followed. Depending on the area, there is a limit to the number of trekkers per season, but for most restricted trekking routes a minimum of 2 people is required. All participants must pay for and receive a special restricted area trekking permit, and the trip must be organised through an official, registered trekking company.
- 2-4 People -$1340
- 5+ People -$1295