Tibet Lhasa Tour (5 Days)
This far-flung land with it’s unique culture, extensive open spaces, decorated, temples and monasteries will allure you during the Lhasa tour. An air of enchantment and secrecy with magnificent views of the fantastic Himalayas including Mount Everest noticeable from the Tibetan side is what makes this tour an ideal one.
We will begin the trip sightseeing in Tibet Lhasa Tour. We will go around stunning Potala as well as Norbulingka Palaces which are built in the 17th century. The famous Potala Palace which houses various majestic state rooms and is the personal quarters of the Dalai Lama, will offer a view of the entire city. Similarly, we will visit Norbulingka Palace, the summer fort of the Dalai Lama. Next, we will make a tour to the he Tibet Museum which holds a lasting set of roughly 1000 objects related to the history of Tibet. Moreover, we will visit Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, and Barkhor Bazaar. Drepung Monastery built around 14th century is supposed to have protected approximately 10,000 monks in the past. Sera Monastery is another conserved monastery with white-washed walls as well as golden roofs. Similarly, we will visit Jokhang Temple, a sacred place which consists of deeper secrecy of Tibetan Buddhism. We stroll all the way through Barkhor Bazaar, the centre of Lhasa.
Third Eye Adventure will arrange the Lhasa tour presenting an option to view the cultural riches and discover the beautiful art and architecture from the ancient temple in Lhasa. Feel the cultural beauty of this wonderful tour with us and keep wonderful memories on your mind.
Day 01: Arrival in Lhasa (3,650m)
Day 02: Lhasa sightseeing
Day 03: Lhasa Sightseeing
Day 04: Departure from Lhasa
Trip Start Dates
- Airfare return Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Tibet Visa Fee (US$ 175 for US National & US$ 85 for Other National)
- Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on BB basis (Bed and Breakfast)
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle mention above
- Entry fee of mention places
- Tibet Travel permits
- Service of porter while crossing Friendship Bridge
- Portable Oxygen Cylinder in Vehicle
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and Dinner in hotel OR restaurant
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Liquor beverages (hard and soft drinks)
- Expenses of personal nature, phone calls, laundry etc
- Gratuity to staff
- Services of Porter and other vehicles in between in case of landslides and other natural calamities beyond our control and expenses incurred during rescue services
- Services not mentioned herein
Pricing Per Person
Tibet has a strict policy of a minimum of two persons required for entry visa. If you are a solo traveller, let us know and we an attempt to find someone to share the visa. The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along.
- 2-4 People – $1690
- 5+ People – $1540