Ama Dablam Base Camp Trek - 13 Days
Trip Difficulty: Moderate to Strenuous
Style: Trekking and Tour
Transportation: Private Vehicle / Aeroplane
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: Trekkers Hut
Group Size: 1 to 20
Max Altitude: 4600 meters
The Ama Dablam Base Camp trekking is intended to take you to probably the prettiest Sherpa villages inside simple strolling separation of the Namche Bazaar Sherpa capital, with a definitive target of remaining at the foot of the area’s most delightful mountain. On the off chance that you have brief time and intrigued to see the excellent Mount Everest Himalayan range with addition in height 4600m at Ama Dablam base camp. Ama Dablam signifies ‘mother’s accessory’- the hanging ice sheet looks like a ‘dablam’ which is a bit of customary adornments worn by Sherpa ladies. Ama Dablam base camp trekking tail is pursue a similar trail for Everest base camp (5364m) and Kala Patthar (5545m) until Pangboche (3930m) either however Tengboche religious community or Phortse village yet after Pangboche only day climbing excursion to Ama Dablam base camp.
This interesting outing to the world’s most delightful mountain Ama Dablam Base Camp offers radiant perspectives on Mount Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kangtega and exceptional landscape of the Ama Dablam Base Camp. A chance to think about Sherpa way of life, culture and religion in Khumbu valley, this trekking course goes through the beautiful woods to the widely acclaimed and consecrated religious community of Tengboche. Inside short occasion you reach at base camp that is chance of this trekking.
- Experience the best introduction to the picturesque Everest region
- Trek to the base of Ama Dablam, one of the world’s most beautiful mountains
- Take in a 360 degree panoramic view of Everest and surrounding peaks
- Learn of Sherpa culture at its vibrant 'capital' Namche Bazaar
- Visit Sir Edmund Hillary's “Schoolhouse In the Clouds” and the famed Khunde hospital
- Explore at the stunningly situated monastery of Thyangboche
- Get a bird's eye view of the Himalaya on a mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
Day 01Welcome to Kathmandu.
Day 02Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03Kathmandu flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding 45 min flight and 3 hours trek.
Day 04Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar about 6 hours.
Day 05Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse Village about 7 hours.
Day 07Phortse village trek to Pangboche about 5 hours.
Day 08Day hike to Ama Dablam Base Camp (4600m) about 7 hour
Day 09Pangboche trek to Tengboche about 5 hours.
Day 10Tengboche trek to Monjo about 6 hours.
Day 11Monjo trek to Lukla about 4 hours.
Day 12Lukla flight to Kathmandu 45 minutes flight.
Day 13Depart from Kathmandu to your home country.
- Airport pick up and airport drop by private transportation
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Historical monuments cities sightseeing with tour guide
- Sightseeing transportation by Non A/C comfortable vehicle
- Sightseeing entrance fees for historical cities sightseeing
- Kathmandu hotel to airport and airport to hotel transportation by car/van/bus depend on group size
- Kathmandu to Lukla, Lukla to Kathmandu air tickets and airport taxes for guest and staff (Guide)
- Twin sharing trekking accommodation in normal Trekkers lodge / Teahouse
- Three time meal a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Government license holder trekking guide /leader for the team
- One porter from Lukla who will carry your luggage during the trekking (Two person get one porter)
- Everest / Sagarmatha National park entry fee
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS) card
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (Trekking guide and Porters)
- Nepal Government tax and Office service charge
What's not included
- Lunch and Dinner during the stay in Kathmandu
- International air tickets and airport taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 15 days ) and US$ 50 (duration 30 days )
- Personal trekking equipments and Clothing
- Wire Transfer charge or Credit card service charge as company rule
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, Telephone calls and all type of hot drinks
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water etc
- Personal nature expenses and Tipping (Tips)
- High risk medical / travel insurance and First aid kit
- Hot Water, Hot shower and Battery charge fees
- Emergency rescue evacuation (if needed)
Itinerary can be customizing as your wish please do write us for the customized itinerary (Price will be varies on Tourist bus, Private vehicles and flight)