Ama Dablam Expedition - 36 Days
Trip Difficulty: Very Strenuous
Style: Camping Trek
Transportation: Private Vehicle / Aeroplane
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: Lodge + Camping
Group Size: 2 to 20
Max Altitude: 6,812m
Ama Dablam (6858 m) is the most eye-catching peaks in the world located in the Everest area of Nepal. The trek to Ama Dablam will allow you to see the stunning Himalayan vistas of Everest, Makalu and Lhotse. In addition, we will climb to Island Peak too to become accustomed with the atmosphere before ascending Ama Dablam. Third Eye Adventure will arrange Ama Dablam Trek via the South- West point which will allow you experience the striking vista from Ama Dablam.
Ama Dablam is one of the most challenging to ascend as trekkers need to pass all the way through difficult ice rocks and perpendicular climbing. We move ahead passing 3 high camps en route to Ama Dablam. Before moving to the first camp, the climbers have to get further on through challenging path passing all the way through the difficult edges. We get there at Camp 1 from where we will have to come crossways the rock-strewn basin and go up to the Camp 2.
After that, the trail takes you to go up to snow ground and next passes all the way via vertical snow channel. Afterward trek moves to the snow edge to arrive at Camp 3. From there we will have a vertical climb to reach Ama Dablam. Bordered snow white peaks will capture your mind from the top of Ama Dablam counting very fascinating panorama of Mount Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, Island peak, and many more.
We take delight in offering the excellent service in travel and tour and we would be dedicated to offer an unforgettable trek experience for climbing Ama Dablam.
- Summit of Mt. Amadablam 6812m and Island peak 6189m.
- Summit rewards stunning views of world’s famous mountain ranges including – Mt. Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8481m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m and many others.
- Another Nepal’s popular Island Peak Climbing as an acclimatization climbing trip
- Adventurous lodges hikes towards Everest base camp.
- Explore beautiful Sherpa culture and their livelihood.
- Hiking through small Sherpa villages, across the rivers, up mountain valleys.
Day 01Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02Kathmandu sightseeing and preparing for trek
Day 03Fly to Lukla (2800m). Trek to Phakding 4o minute filght and about 3 hours trek.
Day 04Phakding to Namche Bazaar about 6 hours trek.
Day 05Rest at Namche Bazaar
Day 06Trek to Tengboche about 6 hours.
Day 07Tengboche to Pheriche about 6 hours.
Day 08Pheriche to Lobuche about 5 hours.
Day 09Trek to Kalapattar (5545m.) and return back to Lobuche about 7 hours
Day 10Trek to Dingboche about 3 hours.
Day 11Dingboche to Chhukung about 4 hours.
Day 12Chhukung to Island peak Base camp at 5000m about 4 hours.
Day 13High Camp 5300m about 5 hours.
Day 14High Camp to summit 6160m. Back to Base Camp
Day 15Day 15-31: Climbing period to summit Ama Dablam.
Day 16Day 32: Ama Dablam Base Camp to Tengboche about 6 hours.
Day 17Day 33: Tengboche to Manjo about 7 hours.
Day 18Day 34: Manjo to Lukla about 4 hours
Day 19Day 35: Lukla to Kathmandu 45 monutes flight
Day 20Day 36: Fly back to your destination
- Airport Pick up and Drop as per itinerary by private car / van
- Three nights accommodation in Kathmandu inclusive Breakfast at 2/3 star category hotel
- All the standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during treking period.
- AmaDablam and Island Peak Climbing permit fee
- Full board meal during camping, prepared by our expert cook with tea & coffee
- Local Guest house accommodation during trek and tented accommodation in climbing period
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek.
- Experience and helpful trekking guide during trek and friendless porters (1 perter for two people)
- Expert Sherpa climbing guide
- Liaison officer
- First aid medical kit
- Satellite Phone (Need to pay as per usages per minute about 4$ per minute)
- Sagarmatha National park permit fee
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine for all staff
- Round trip domestic airfare as per itinerary
- General climbing equipment's (rope, ice-crew, snow bar etc.)
- All the government tax/VAT and all necessary paper works.
What's not included
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu Hotel
- Nepal Visa
- International Airfare
- Your Travel Insurance
- Personal climbing equipment’s
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Tips for Trekking guide, porters, Drivers
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
Itinerary can be customizing as your wish please do write us for the customized itinerary ( price will be varies on Trourist bus, private vehicle and flight)