Best of Nepal Tour - 9 Days
Wander the mystical streets of Kathmandu with an experienced guide by your side. Discover ancient courtyards, temples and bustling markets. Gain a taste of the remarkable cultural heritage of this unique and varied land.
Visit Pokhara the hub of adventure tourism in Nepal. Paragliding, Zip-line and Rafting are just some of the activities available to you. Or just relax in a secluded hill top hotel, perched 420m above Phewa Tal Lake, and the town of Pokhara. This hotel has one of the best views in the world.
Chitwan national park is best known for its culture and wildlife activities. You might see a one horn rhino, elephants, sloth Bear, Leopards, crocodiles, monkeys as well as many different species of butterflies, insects & over 450 sorts of colourful & endangered birds.
- An enjoyable tour around Kathmandu most of the World Heritage sites.
- Grand mountain panorama view from the 1 hour mountain flight including Mt Everest.
- Great days in Pokhara with its surrondings of lake and mounatins nearby.
- Relax time in Chitwan with jungle safari and other activities.
- Total Nepal tradional, cultural, historical and geographical tour.
Day 1Welcome to Kathmandu.
Day 2Cultural tour of Kathmandu Valley; Pashupatinath, Bodhnath, Patan and Nagarkot.
Day 3Sunrise, Bhaktapur, Garden of Dreams, Monkey temple.
Day 4Morning Everest Mountain Flight, Fly to Pokhara, 30mins.
Day 5Free day to explore Pokhara.
Day 6Watch the sunrise. Drive to Chitwan National Park, afternoon activities.
Day 7Canoe ride, elephant breeding centre, Jungle jeep safari.
Day 8Bird watching, drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 9Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home.
- All the Ground Transportation from airport pick up to airport drop.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary with breakfast
- Kathmandu sightseeing with tour guide
- All domestic flight and airport tax.
- All permits as needed.
- Government tax and VAT
- Entry fees for the world heritage sites and sight seen places
- Last day Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural dance
What's not included
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Entry Visa fees - at present $30 for 15 day, US$ 50 for 30 day, and US$ 120 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Major foods (Lunch and dinner) and drinks in major cities.
- Tips and gratitude to staffs
Itinerary can be customizing as your wish please do write us for the customized itinerary (Price will be varies on Tourist bus, Private vehicles and flight)