Best of Nepal Tour - 9 Days
Wander the mystical streets of Kathmandu with an experienced guide by your side. Discover ancient courtyards, temples and bustling markets. Gain a taste of the remarkable cultural heritage of this unique and varied land.
Visit Pokhara the hub of adventure tourism in Nepal. Paragliding, Zip-line and Rafting are just some of the activities available to you. Or just relax in a secluded hill top hotel, perched 420m above Phewa Tal Lake, and the town of Pokhara. This hotel has one of the best views in the world.
Chitwan national park is best known for its culture and wildlife activities. You might see a one horn rhino, elephants, sloth Bear, Leopards, crocodiles, monkeys as well as many different species of butterflies, insects & over 450 sorts of colourful & endangered birds.
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu (1345meters).
Day 02Cultural tour of Kathmandu Valley; Pashupatinath, Bodhnath, Patan and Nagarkot.
Day 03Sunrise, Bhaktapur, Garden of Dreams, Monkey temple.
Day 04Morning Everest Mountain Flight, Garden of Dreams, Fly to Pokhara, 30mins.
Day 05Free day to explore Pokhara.
Day 06Watch the sunrise. Drive to Chitwan National Park, afternoon activities.
Day 07Canoe ride, elephant breeding centre, Jungle jeep safari.
Day 08Bird watching, Flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 09Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home.
- All the Ground Transportation from airport pick up to airport drop.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu sightseeing with tour guide
- All domestic flight and airport tax.
- All permits as needed.
- Government tax and VAT
- Entry fees for the world heritage sites and sight seen places
- Last day Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural dance
What's not included
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Entry Visa fees - at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Foods and drinks in major cities.
- Tips and gratitude to staffs