Experience the rich culture and unique lifestyle of Bhutan and its people. Visit Bhutan Tour the beautiful townships of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Witness ancient fortresses and monasteries, including the famous Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery, a sacred temple hanging onto a rocky cliff. Explore the King’s Memorial Chorten, much more. All of this whilst enjoying the constant company of the amazing Bhutanese landscape.
Bhutan Cultural Tour - 5 Days
- Destination: Bhutan
- Trip Difficulty: Easy
- Style: Trekking and Tour
- Transportation: Private Vehicle / Aeroplane
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Accommodation: Trekkers Hut
- Group Size: 2 to 20
- Max Altitude: 3000m
Day 01Kathmandu to Paro then Thimphu by Car,approx. 1.5 hours. Sightseeing Thimphu.
Day 02Thimphu sightseeingthen drive to Punakha.
Day 03Punakha sightseeing then drive Paro by car, 3 hours.
Day 04Paro Hiking Tigers Nest Monastery
Day 05Paro to Kathmandu
- All accommodation where available
- Visa charge for Bhutan
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- International flights to Bhutan
- All ground transportation
- Private guide with insurance
- Entrance fees to all sights
- First Aid Kit
- All government and local taxes
- Meals as per the Itinerary
What's not included
- International flights home cuntry to home country
- Nepal ntry Visa fees – at present $30 for 15 day, US$ 50 for 30 day, and US$ 120 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Alcoholic and soda drinks.
- Tips and gratitude for guide/porter