Experience the rich culture and unique lifestyle of Bhutan and its people. Visit Bhutan Tour the beautiful townships of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Witness ancient fortresses and monasteries, including the famous Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery, a sacred temple hanging onto a rocky cliff. Explore the King’s Memorial Chorten, much more. All of this whilst enjoying the constant company of the amazing Bhutanese landscape.
Bhutan Cultural Tour (5 Days)
- Destination: Bhutan
- Trip Difficulty: Moderate
- Style: Trekking and Tour
- Transportation: Private Vehicle / Aeroplane
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Accommodation: Trekkers Hut
- Group Size: 2 to 20
Day 01Kathmandu to Paro – Thimphu (By Car, Approx. 1.5 Hrs), Sightseeing Thimphu
Day 02Thimphu sightseeing- Punakha.
Day 03Punakha sightseeing – Paro (By car, 3 hrs).
Day 04Paro Hiking – Tigers Nest Monastery
Day 05Paro to Kathmandu
- All accommodation where available
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- Domestic flights
- International flights to Bhutan and one way flight to Lhasa, Tibet
- All ground transportation
- Private guide with insurance
- Entrance fees to all sights
- First Aid Kit
- All government and local taxes
- Meals as per the Itinerary
What's not included
- International flights
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Alcoholic and soda drinks.
- Tips and gratitude for guide/porter