To book the Annapurna Base Camp trek, you must first consider the cost, the itinerary, and everything required for the trekking journey, or you can simply get a contact with us, we are always ready to assist you.
The ABC Trek is a renowned trekking route that provides an unforgettable opportunity to explore the rich biodiversity, lush forests, beautiful villages, and beauty of the Annapurna region.
To book the Annapurna Base Camp trek, we are always here. You can visit our office directly or contact us through our website. We book Annapurna Base Camp at any time you want, we even do last-minute bookings for the Annapurna base camp trek.
You can book the Annapurna base camp trek as per your choice of itinerary. We provide two itineraries for the Annapurna base camp trek: 12 days and 9 days. If you have less time, you can book an Annapurna base camp trek of 9 days, and if you have a little more time, you can book an Annapurna base camp trek of 12 days.
Day 1 – 3
Firstly, when you arrive at Kathmandu airport, you’ll be picked up by our team member and dropped off at the hotel. On the first day, you’ll have a rest, or you can explore Kathmandu Valley. On the second day, you’ll begin your journey; you’ll drive toward Pokhara by tourist bus and leave Kathmandu.
You’ll take a private jeep, car, or bus to reach Kimche from Pokhara on the third day. After reaching Pokhara, you’ll trek for an hour and reach Gandruk on the third day of your journey.
Day 4 – 6
Passing through tiny villages, rivers, and jungles, you’ll reach Chhomrong, a Gurung village, on your fourth day of trekking. Accommodation at a tea house.
The next day, from Chhomrong, you’ll make your way towards Dovan. Trekking for 6 hours, passing through Chhomorong Khola, Sinuwa, and Bamboo, you’ll reach Dovan on the fifth day of your trek. Accommodation at a tea house.
Your destination on your sixth day of trekking is Deurali. Before reaching Deurali, you’ll pass through oak forest, rhododendron forest, and the Modi River. Accommodation at a tea house.
Day:7 – 9
You’ll start your trek from Deurali towards Macchapuchhere Base camp. After reaching Macchapuchhere base camp you’ll move towards Annapurna base camp on your seventh day. From ABC you’ll get the view of Machhapuchre, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Hiuchuli, and other mountains.
Back through Macchapuchhere Base Camp, Deurali, and Dovan, you’ll trek back towards Bamboo after reaching Annapurna Base Camp on the eighth day.
Trekking back to Sinuwa, and Chommorong you’ll stay a night at a Jhinu Dahnda on the ninth day of your trekking journey.
Day:10 – 12
After trekking for 1 hour from Jhinu Danda you’ll reach Matque village and from there you’ll drive back to Pokhara on the tenth day of your journey.
On the eleventh day, you’ll be back from your journey, you’ll drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara.
Day twelfth is your final departure day, you’ll be dropped at the airport and we’ll say goodbye to you.
Inclusion & exclusion on Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Included in the Trek:
- All transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers
- Three night’s accommodation with breakfast at a 2-3 star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours with a tour with an experienced tour guide and a vehicle
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- The best available tea houses lodge during the trek
- A highly Experienced professional trekking guide and porters (1 porter for 2 pax) with their food, accommodation, salary, and insurance
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag (to be returned)
- Trekking map for a group and trekking achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- All required permits for trekking
- Government tax/VAT and office service charge
Excluded In the trek:
- International airfare
- Personal Insurance
- Major foods ( Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu)
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 days 30$, 30 days 50$ and 90 days 125$
- Soft drinks, hard drinks, and drinking water
- Entry fees for Kathmandu World Heritage Sites
- Personal trekking equipment and expenses
- Hot shower, Battery charge, Wi-Fi during the trekking period
- Tips and gratitude for the staff
Why book the Annapurna Base Camp Trek With Us?
- Safety First: Your safety is our top priority, We provide quality equipment and prioritize your well-being throughout the journey along with proper acclimatization, emergency protocols, and access to medical assistance.
- Experienced guides: we have expert guides for your trekking journey, our guides are experienced in the field and are very friendly.
- Positive reviews: Our guest review is self-evident. Many pleased trekkers have shared their pleasant experiences with us, indicating our dedication to quality in trek management.
- Supportive Team: Our team is ready to help you from the moment you book the journey until you return home. We give pre-trek information, answer your questions, and make sure you have a pleasant and pleasurable experience.
- Flexible itinerary: We provide flexible itineraries based on your preferences and fitness level. We can customize the journey to your needs.