To book the 14-day Everest Base Camp trek you need to first consider the price, itinerary, and everything needed for the trekking journey, or you can simply contact us, we are always ready for your service. You can book the Everest Base Camp trek with us for an amazing experience. The Everest Base Camp Trek is more than simply a trek, it also provides natural beauty, cultural immersion, personal achievement, and a closer relationship with the world’s highest mountain.
We book for the Everest Base Camp Trek whenever you want, even at the last minute as a last-minute booking facility is also provided for Everest Base Camp Trek. The cost to book the Everest Base Camp Trek is $1197 per person for a 14-day itinerary.
Brief Itinerary For Everest Base Camp Trek
As per the itinerary provided by our company, on the first day, you’ll be welcomed to Nepal by our team member at the airport. You’ll be dropped at the hotel and you’ll be known everything for trekking through our team. Accommodation at the hotel.
You’ll start your actual journey on your second day, as you’ll have a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, and then you’ll start trekking. On your second day, you’ll trek for 3 hours to reach Phakding from Lukla. Accommodation at a tea house.
After spending a night at Phakding you’ll start your third day towards Namche Bazaar, the gateway to Everest. After passing Dudh Koshi, suspension bridges, and the jungle you’ll reach your destination. Accommodation at a tea house.
On your fourth day, you’ll have a rest and acclimatization day at the Namche Bazaar. On this day you’ll hike to Everest View Hotel from where you’ll able to see many mountain views including Mount Everest and the Tenzing Hillary Museum. Accommodation at a Tea house.
With the view of snow-capped mountains and alpine forests, you’ll move your journey towards Deboche from Namche Bazaar. Passing through Tyangboche you’ll reach Deboche on your fifth day. Accommodation at a tea house.
You’ll continue your journey towards Dingboche from Deboche on the sixth day of the trek. Before reaching Dingboche you’ll pass through Pangboche from a hanging bridge. Accommodation at a tea house.
Day seven is your other acclimatization day at the Dingboche. On this day you’ll hike up to 5000m at Nagarjuna Hill where you’ll be able to see Mount Makalu.
Passing through Thukla you’ll reach Lobuche on your eighth day of trekking journey from Dingboche. Accommodation at a tea house.
Day nine is your most awaited day as on this day you’ll trek towards Gorekshep from Lobuche and then to the Everest Base Camp. you’ll get a close view of Mount Everest from EBC. On the way, you’ll also see the Khumbu Glacier. Accommodation at a tea house.
After reaching Everest Base Camp your final destination is Kalapatthar which you’ll hike on the tenth day. Kalapatthar is one of the highest points of your trekking journey where you’ll go early in the morning for the beautiful sunrise view. After the view at Kalapatthar, you’ll trek back towards Pheriche through Gorakshep. Accommodation at a tea house.
You’ll be trekking down on the eleventh day, you’ll trek up to Namche Bazaar from Pheriche this day. Accommodation at a tea house.
On the twelfth day, you’ll trek down to Lukla from Namche Bazaar. Accommodation at a tea house.
You’ll fly back to Kathmandu on the thirteenth day, but you can also take a flight to Ramechhap and then take a vehicle to return to Kathmandu. Accommodation at a hotel.
You have to say goodbye to our team on the fourteenth day, our team member will drop you to the airport but if you have extra time you are welcome to participate in other activities.
Why book the Everest Base Camp Trek With us?
- Safety First: Your safety is our top priority, We provide quality equipment and prioritize your well-being throughout the journey along with proper acclimatization, emergency protocols, and access to medical assistance.
- Experienced guides: we have expert guides for your trekking journey, our guides are experienced in the field and are very friendly.
- Positive reviews: Our guest review is self-evident. Many pleased trekkers have shared their pleasant experiences with us, indicating our dedication to quality in trek management.
- Supportive Team: Our team is ready to help you from the moment you book the journey until you return home. We give pre-trek information, answer your questions, and make sure you have a pleasant and pleasurable experience.
- Flexible itinerary: We provide flexible itineraries based on your preferences and fitness level. We can customize the journey to your needs.
Include / Excludes in Everest Base Camp Trek Booking
Included in the trek:
- All transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers as per itinerary.
- 2 nights tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Kathmandu or Ramechhap to Lukla up and down flight fare.
- All permits such as Sagarmatha National Park and TREK card.
- All accommodation at tea houses during the trek.
- Three daily meals Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek.
- Highly Experienced professional trekking guide with his food, accommodation, salary, and insurance.
- First aid medical Kit.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag (to be returned).
- Agency service charge and Government Tax/VAT.
- Farewell dinner after the completion of the trek.
- Trekking map for a group and trekking achievement certificate.
Excluded in the trek:
- International airfare and visa fees
- Personal travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Porter to carry your belongings during the trek (We provide porters on request extra charge is applicable)
- All kinds of beverages like water, cold/hot drinks
- Personal trekking equipment and expenses.
- Hot shower, Battery charge, and Wi-Fi during the trekking period.
- Tips and gratitude to the staff.
- Additional costs incurred by natural disasters and beyond our control e.g. weather, illness, strike, landslide, etc.