If you’re looking for last-minute booking to the Annapurna Panorama Trek, you can easily contact the reliable and experienced team at “Third Eye Adventure.” You will have a wonderful experience exploring the Annapurna region if you have last minute booking to the Anapurna Panorama Trek.
Table of Contents
Going to the Annapurna Panorama Trek will make you feel worthy as you’ll pass through different lush forests filled with different seasoned flowers. You’ll be able to see and explore the beautiful villages in the region, and most importantly, you’ll get a close view of the amazing mountains, including Mount Annapurna and Mount Macchapuchhre. Annapurna Panorama Trek is suitable for both whether you’re experienced or a beginner. Book the Annapurna Panorama Trek if you want to immerse yourself in Nepal’s natural beauty and cultural diversity.
For last minute booking to the Annapurna Panorama Trek, you can contact our team right now or even at the last minute, as we provide you with the service of last-minute last minute bookinging. In just 8 days of your itinerary, you’ll explore the beauty of the Annapurna region.
The overall cost to last minute booking the Annapurna Panorama Trek is $640. If you come with a group, we also provide a group discount for you. If you want to explore more of the Annapurna region, you can also take the Annapurna Base Camp – 12 Days Trek, as we offer two trekking routes for the Annapurna region.
Day 1 to 3
On the first day, you’ll arrive at Kathmandu airport, where our team member will drive you to the hotel in Thamel. As you come from a flight, you might feel tired, so you’ll either take a rest or explore the Thamel area.
As per our itinerary, on the second day, you’ll drive towards Pokhara from Kathmandu on a tourist bus. On your way, you’ll be able to see the Trisuli River, which is famous for rafting.
Your destination on the third day is Ulleri. You’ll drive to Hile from Pokhara, and then you’ll start your trekking journey toward Ulleri. On the way, you’ll be pleased with the view of Annapurna South and Himchuli.
Day 4 to 6
After Ulleri, you’ll trek towards Ghorepani on the fourth day of your journey. Before reaching Ghorepani, you’ll pass through the stone-paved path up to Banthali and the beautiful oak and rhododendron forest.
The fifth day is your most anticipated day on the trek, as you’ll trek to Annapurna Panorama View on this day. You’ll start your day earlier and trek to Poon Hill, with the Annapurna Panorama view. From Poon Hill, you’ll see the amazing sunrise view and return to Ghorepani. After Ghorepani, you’ll trek down to Ghandruk and stay a night there.
Your sixth day begins with trekking towards Kimche from Gandruk. After reaching Kimche, you’ll take a Jeep and reach Pokhara. After reaching Pokhara, you can explore the city.
Day 7 to 8
After a night at Pokhara, you’ll drive back to Kathmandu on the seventh day of your journey. After driving for 7 hours, you’ll reach Kathmandu, and you can explore the city in the remaining time.
Day eight is your final departure day. Our team will drop you off at the airport, and you’ll be back in your home country.
Why Last minute booking With Third Eye Adventure?
- Safety First: Your safety is our top priority, We provide quality equipment and prioritize your well-being throughout the journey along with proper acclimatization, emergency protocols, and access to medical assistance.
- Experienced guides: we have expert guides for your trekking journey, our guides are experienced in the field and are very friendly.
- Positive reviews: Our guest review is self-evident. Many pleased trekkers have shared their pleasant experiences with us, indicating our dedication to quality in trek management.
- Supportive Team: Our team is ready to help you from the moment you book the journey until you return home. We give pre-trek information, answer your questions, and make sure you have a pleasant and pleasurable experience.
- Flexible itinerary: We provide flexible itineraries based on your preferences and fitness level. We can customize the journey to your needs.
Inclusion and Exclusion on Annapurna Panorama Trek
Included in the Trek:
- All transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers.
- Three daily meals with a cup of tea/coffee (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during the trek.
- The best available tea houses lodge during the trek.
- A highly Experienced professional trekking guide and porters (1 porter for 2 pax) with their food, accommodation, salary, and insurance.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag (to be returned).
- Trekking map for a group and trekking achievement certificate.
- First aid medical Kit.
- All required permits for the trekking.
- Government tax/VAT and office service charge.
Excluded in the Trek:
- International Airfare.
- Personal insurance.
- Kathmandu Hotel and food.
- Major foods ( Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry visa fee is 15 days $30, 30 days $50, and 90 days 120$.
- Soft drinks, hard drinks, and drinking water.
- Entry fees of Kathmandu World Heritage sites.