To make the last-minute booking for the Langtang Gosaikunda trek, you must first consider aspects such as the overall cost, the itinerary, and all the requirements for your trekking journey. To book the last-minute Langtang Gosailunda Trek Package or for any queries regarding the trek, you can contact us directly, as our team is always ready to provide you with the support you want.
The Langtang Gosaikunda Trek leads you through the amazing landscapes of Nepal’s Langtang National Park. The trek is not only renowned for its natural beauty but also for its cultural richness, as you are going to experience the warm hospitality of the local Tamang and Sherpa people.
To book Langtang Gosaikunda Trek, you can contact us or make a minute booking directly through our website. Remember, we also do last-minute bookings for Langtang Gosaikunda Trek. The total cost to book the Langtang Gosaikunda Trek is $780; however, we also offer group discounts.
Brief Itinerary For Last Minute Booking For Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
As per our itinerary plan, your journey starts with driving from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. You’ll drive for six hours on a local bus, along with the beautiful view on the road on your forest day. On the second day, your trekking journey will start as you’ll trek towards the Lama Hotel from Syabrubesi. During the trek, you’ll cross the Bhotekoshi River, the South Langtang River, Mundu Village, Ghoda Tabela, and Ghumna Chowk. By continuing your trek by the Langtang River you’ll move your journey towards Langtang village on your third day of trekking. Before reaching Langtang Riveryou’ll pass through the U-shaped glacier valley of Thangshyap and Gompa.
our fourth day is the most memorable in the journey, as you’ll move towards Kyangjin Gompa this day from Langtang Valley. After four hours of trekking, you’ll reach Kyangjin Gompa, from where you can find many Buddhist monasteries. Day five is your acclimatization day on the Kyangjin Gompa. You’ll climb on the glacier moraine of the Langtang Lirung, which is on the north side. You’ll hike to Kyangjin Ri and also have the option to hike to Tsergo Ri, lastly, you’ll visit and hike to Langshisa Kharka. On the sixth day, you’ll trek back to the Lama Hotel and continue to Gosaikunda Lake, then hike downhill to Sayabrubesi through Langtang and Ghoratabela, then reach Changtang/Lama Hotel.
On the seventh day of the trek, you’ll trek back to Thulo Syabru. From Thulo Syabru, you’ll be able to see the beautiful views of Langtang Himal and Ganesh Himal. As the village is at the top, you’ll see the stunning snow-capped view. Passing through rhododendron forest, bamboo, and pine trees, you’ll reach Sing Gompa on the eighth day of your journey. The view of Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, and the Buddhist monastery is the major attraction of the Sing Gompa. On the ninth day, Gosaikunda is your destination. On your journey, you’ll pass through rhododendron and pine trees, which leads to stunning views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Manaslu Range, Hiunchuli, and Tibetan Peak.
Your journey ends on the tenth day when you’ll visit the mystical Gosaikunda Lake and trek down to Dhunche. After exploring the beautiful Gosaikunda, you’ll move downhill to Dhunche through Sing Gompa. On the eleventh day, you’ll drive back to Kathmandu from Dhunche. After reaching Kathmandu, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel, or you can explore the city.
Why to Trek Langtang Gosaikunda Trek with Us?
- Safety First: Your safety is our top priority, We provide quality equipment and prioritize your well-being throughout the journey along with proper acclimatization, emergency protocols, and access to medical assistance.
- Experienced guides: we have expert guides for your trekking journey, our guides are experienced in the field and are very friendly.
- Positive reviews: Our guest review is self-evident. Many pleased trekkers have shared their pleasant experiences with us, indicating our dedication to quality in trek management.
- Supportive Team: Our team is ready to help you from the moment you book the journey until you return home. We give pre-trek information, answer your questions, and make sure you have a pleasant and pleasurable experience.
- Flexible itinerary: We provide flexible itineraries based on your preferences and fitness level. We can customize the journey to your needs.
- All transportation is as per the itinerary by local bus.
- Three daily meals Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek.
- 10 nights accommodation in a tea houses lodge during the trek.
- A highly Experienced professional trekking guide with his food, accommodation, salary, and insurance.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag (to be returned).
- Trekking map for a group and trekking achievement certificate.
- First aid medical Kit.
- All required permits are Langtang National Park Permit and TIMS for the trekking.
- Government tax/VAT and office service charge.
- Farewell dinner after the completion of the trek.
- International Airfare and visa fees 30$ for 15 days
- Personal travel insurance.
- Food and Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Porter to carry your belongings during the trek (We provide porters on request extra charge is applicable)
- All kinds of beverages like water, cold/hot drinks
- Personal trekking equipment and expenses.
- Hot shower, Battery charge, and Wi-Fi during the trekking period.
- Tips and gratitude to the staff.
- Additional costs incurred by natural disasters and beyond our control eg. weather, illness, strike, landslide, etc.