Within the 10-day itinerary, “Third Eye Adventure” provides you with last-minute booking for the Tamang Heritage Trek. You can make a last-minute booking for the Tamang Heritage Trek within 24 to 48 hours by contacting us.
Table of Contents
If you want to immerse yourself in the Tamang culture and heritage of Nepal but feel like it’s too late, don’t worry; that’s what we provide for last-minute bookings for the Tamang Heritage Trek. With the reliable and experienced team at “Third Eye Adventure,” you can make last-minute bookings without worrying about anything.
Few treks in Nepal can compete with the Tamang Heritage Trek in terms of natural beauty and cultural immersion. It’s a journey that takes you not only through breathtaking scenery but also deep into the heart of Tamang culture.
The total cost for last-minute bookings for the Tamang Heritage Trek is $680, and as it is the same cost even if you book earlier, we don’t charge any extra for last-minute bookings.
Day 1 to 3
On the first day you arrive in Nepal, you’ll land at Tribhuwan Airport in Kathmandu, where our team member will welcome you and drop you off at the hotel. Depending on the time of your arrival, you can explore Kathmandu or have a rest.
You’ll leave Kathmandu early in the morning on your second day, as you’ll drive towards Syabrubesi. After 6 hours of driving, you’ll reach Syabrubesi, and the view of Manaslu, Annapurna, and Manaslu mountains will be coming to you.
On day three, you’ll start your trekking journey as you trek towards Gatlang, a Tamang village in Syabrubesi. Before reaching Gatlang, you’ll pass through Rongga Bhanjyang and Goljung town. You’ll visit the town at night time alone with some religious places.
Day 4 to 6
Day Four’s trek takes you through the Langtang range and Ganesh Himal, visiting Tatopani, a high-temp water spring with washing zones in the mountains. This experience offers an opportunity to immerse yourself in the Tamang culture and experience the healing power of water.
Your destination from Tatopani goes towards Nagthali, which generally means Snake Point on the fifth day. You’ll climb and plunge until you reach Brimdang, a small settlement with a religious community. After a short rest, you’ll reach Nagthali for lunch, along with a stunning view of Nepal’s focal Himalayan area.
The trekking route takes you through an ancient salt exchange course to Tibet on the sixth day. Then you’ll climb around the authentic war place at Rasuwagadhi. After the short trek from there, you’ll reach Timure town and have a rest.
Day 7 to 9
Your destination on day seven is Briddim, a well-known homestay in Nepal. During the trek, you’ll pass through Bhote Koshi and reach Lingling, where you’ll have lunch. After lunch and a short rest, you’ll continue your journey and reach Briddim, which has more than 2200 homestays.
On day eight, you’ll trek down to Syabrubesi from Briddim. During the trek, you’ll pass through snow-capped timberlands and rhododendron hedges.
On the ninth day, you’ll drive back to Kathmandu from Syabrubesi, along with a view of mountains, towns, and forests.
Day tenth is your final departure day, you’ll return back to your home country and say goodbye to Nepal and our team. Our team member will drop you off at the airport.
Why book the Everest Base Camp Trek With us?
- Safety First: Your safety is our top priority, We provide quality equipment and prioritize your well-being throughout the journey along with proper acclimatization, emergency protocols, and access to medical assistance.
- Experienced guides: we have expert guides for your trekking journey, our guides are experienced in the field and are very friendly.
- Positive reviews: Our guest review is self-evident. Many pleased trekkers have shared their pleasant experiences with us, indicating our dedication to quality in trek management.
- Supportive Team: Our team is ready to help you from the moment you book the journey until you return home. We give pre-trek information, answer your questions, and make sure you have a pleasant and pleasurable experience.
- Flexible itinerary: We provide flexible itineraries based on your preferences and fitness level. We can customize the journey to your needs.
Inclusion and Exclusion on Tamang Heritage Trek
Included in the Trek:
- All transportation is as per the itinerary including Airport transfers.
- Two night’s accommodation with breakfast at a tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu.
- Three daily meals Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek.
- All accommodation in the tea houses lodge during the trek.
- A highly Experienced professional trekking guide with his food, accommodation, salary, and insurance.
- All permits such as Langtang National Park and TIMS card.
- Sleeping bag and duffel bag (to be returned).
- First aid medical Kit.
- Trekking map for a group and trekking achievement certificate.
- Agency service charge and government Tax/VAT.
- Farewell dinner after the completion of the trek.
Excluded in the Trek
- International Airfare and visa fees.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Major foods Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Porter to carry your belongings during the trek (We provide porters on request extra charge is applicable)
- All kinds of beverages like water, cold/hot drinks
- Personal trekking equipment and expenses.
- Personal trekking equipment and expenses.
- Hot shower, Battery charge, and Wi-Fi during the trekking period.
- Tips and gratitude to the staff.
- Additional costs incurred by natural disasters and beyond our control e.g. g. weather, illness, strike, landslide, etc.