Delights of Bhutan tour - 11 Days
Trip Difficulty: Moderate
Transportation: Private Vehicle / Aeroplane
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: 3 Star (or greater) Hotel
Group Size: 1 to 20
Max Altitude: 3000m
Bhutan commonly recognized as the ‘Land of The Thunder Dragon’ have actually preserved its special and inherent tradition, customs and natural settings till today. This holy land with a grand vista in the middle of the Himalayas also includes forested hills speckled with prayer flags plus fine monasteries. In the northern direction, we can see snowy mountains larger than 7000 m far.
Experience the rich culture and unique lifestyle of Bhutan and its people. Visit the beautiful townships of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Witness ancient fortresses and monasteries, including the famous Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery, a sacred temple hanging onto a rocky cliff. Explore the King’s Memorial Chorten, nunnery temple, folk heritage museum and much more. All of this whilst enjoying the constant company of the amazing Bhutanese landscape.
Day 1Kathmandu to Paro
Day 2Paro to Thimphu
Day 3Thimphu to Wangdi
Day 4Wangdi to Trongsa via Gagtey and Phobjikha Valley
Day 6Trongsa/ Bumthang
Day 9Punakha to Paro
Day 10Paro Sightseeing
Day 11Paro to Kathmandu
- All accommodation where available
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- Domestic flights
- International return flights to Bhutan from Kathmandu
- All ground transportation
- Private guide with insurance
- Entrance fees to all sights
- First Aid Kit
- All government and local taxes
- Meals as per the Itinerary
What's not included
- All other International flights
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Alcoholic and soda drinks.
- Tips and gratitude for guide/porter
Our website contains as much information as possible about this trip. However, if you wish to discuss any aspect of this trip or your suitability for it please contact us at [email protected] or If you want to talk to us directly feel free to call or WhatsApp/Viber us at: +977-9851175534