Everest panorama Trek - 10 Days
Trip Difficulty: Moderate
Style: Trekking and Tour
Transportation: Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: Trekkers Hut
Group Size: 1 to 20
Max Altitude: 3860 meters
This Everest Panorama trek is one of the short tea houses trekking occasion in the Everest area. It is otherwise called Tengboche trek, an early on Everest climbing trip in Nepal. This 2 weeks stumble into the Himalayan climbing drives all of you the route half to the Everest base camp. Great perspectives on dazzling Himalayan pinnacles including the Mount Everest from a low elevation.
We fly to Lukla with fabulous perspectives on the mountains to begin our Everest Panorama trek in the Everest district. We climb to the Sherpa settlement of Namche Bazaar investigating Phakding and Monjo following the Dudh Koshi valley. We remain 2 evenings at Namche for the best possible acclimatization. Other than that we do the day investigation climb to toward Thamu or National park exhibition hall. Climbing further up we head to Khumjung, city in might, we be able to investigate the Everest see inn, Kunde medical clinic and Khumjung School. Khumjung religious community brags to have the Yeti scalp and we have sufficient energy to check it.
We climb to Tengboche religious community, the most popular in Everest district by means of the diverse course of Monla, Phortse to observe the mt. Cho Oyu. Moreover we climb to the Pangboche town to investigate the most established religious community in the entire Everest locale. Tengboche is remunerated with the perspectives on Everest taking off behind Nuptse, Lhotse on north east and Ama Dablam, Kangtega, Tawache on south east – a spectacual perspectives on motorcades of crests in the Himalayas. Along these lines this Everest Panorama trek suits best to the individuals who don’t have time and vitality to go right to base camp yet wish to see the tallest pinnacle of mt. Everest with procession of satellite pinnacles all around and to investigate the awesome Sherpa culture and convention at direct.
- Trek to view of Glimpse Mt.Everest
- Tengboche monastery Exploration
- Wonderful view of other mountains/peaks
- Sherpa ethinic cultural wonders of everest region
- Peaceful yet adventurous walk all throughout the trip
- Cultural sightseeing tour around kathmandu valley
Day 01Welcome to Kathmandu.
Day 02Trek preparation and Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 03Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding 45 minutes flight and about 3 hours trek.
Day 04Trek to Namche Bazaar Duration about 6 hours.
Day 05Namche Bazar - Everest View Hotel - Return
Day 06Trek to Tengboche about 6 hours.
Day 07Trek to Namche via Khumjung village (3700m) about 7 hours
Day 08Trek to Lukla about 7 hours.
Day 09Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 10Departure day
- All ground transports in private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours including all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek; we provide private bathrooms with hot shower at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla and Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Duffle bag for the trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Nepal Hiking Team T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
What's not included
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 50 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 120. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Cold drinks Inc. coke, water, Fanta etc.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek except Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
Itinerary can be customizing as your wish please do write us for the customized itinerary (Price will be varies on Tourist bus, Private vehicles and flight)