Everest base camp via Gokyo Lake trek (19 Days)
The Everest base camp trek via Gokyo Lake takes you on an incredible journey through some challenging yet highly rewarding landscapes. See the majestically soaring mountains, the blue lakes of Gokyo, friendly Sherpas and colourful monasteries. Climb the popular Gokyo Ri and Kala Pattar along the way, which provide magnificent photo opportunities of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest, and views as far as Kanchenjunga in the east and the Tibetan 8000m peak Cho Oyu to the north. This is a difficult and challenging trek suitable only for physically fit and experienced hikers who love the challenge.
Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 02- Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation
Day 03- Fly to lukla then trek to Phakding(2650m/8692ft)
Day 04- Trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m/11316ft)
Day 05- Acclimatization day at Namche
Day 06- Trek to Tyangboche (3860m/12661ft)
Day 07- Trek to Dingboche (4345m/14252ft)
Day 08- Acclimatize day at Dingboche
Day 09- Trek to Labuche (4903/16082ft)
Day 10- Trek to Gorakshep (5200m/17056ft), excursion EBC
Day 11- Trek to Dzongla (4830m/15842ft) after hike to Kalapathhar (5550m/18204ft)
Day 12- Trek toThangnak (4750m/15580ft) via Chola Pass (5428m/17804ft)
Day 13- Trek to Gokyo (4650m/15252ft)
Day 14- Rest day at Gokyo, hike to Gokyo ri
Day 15- Trek to Dole (4200m/13776ft)
Day 16- Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 17- Trek to Lukla (2840m/9315 ft)
Day 18- Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 19- Fly to Home country
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket and airport tax.
- Domestic flight ticket for the guide and airport tax.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at tourist standard hotels in Kathmandu per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Everest) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- T-shirt and Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along.
- 1 Person -$1540
- 2-4 People -$1490
- 5+ People -$1440