Langtang Valley trek (11 Days)
The Langtang Valley is a beautiful place to visit. This is a superb introduction to trekking in Nepal among some of the most beautiful scenery in the whole country. Langtang has become the third most popular trekking destination in Nepal after Annapurna and Everest regions. Located 90km north of Kathmandu and close to the border of Tibet, the Langtang valley is dominated by Langtang Lirung (7246m), the highest peak in the area. This is a great adventure with a combination of walks that will take you through a varied and magnificent landscape. Marvel in the traditional culture and Buddhist religion as you pass through many fascinating and unspoilt Sherpa villages.
Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft).
Day 02- Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation.
Day 03- Drive to Syaprubeshi (1550m/5100ft).
Day 04- Trek to Lama Hotel (2380m/7830ft).
Day 05- Trek to Langtang Village (3430m/11253ft).
Day 06- Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m/12698ft).
Day 07- Rest and exploration day at Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 08- Trek to Lama Hotel
Day 09- Trek to Syaprubeshi
Day 10- Drive to Kathmandu
Day 11- Fly to Home country
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket and airport tax.
- Domestic flight ticket for the guide and airport tax.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Langtang) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along.
- 1 Person -$690
- 2-4 People -$630
- 5+ People -$590