Nepal Bhutan and Tibet Tour (14 Days)
Wander the mystical streets of Kathmandu with an experienced guide by your side. Discover ancient courtyards, temples and bustling markets. Gain a taste of the remarkable cultural heritage of this unique and varied land.
Tibet is known as the rooftop of the world. Explore the capital city Lhasa and experience the Tibetan people, culture, palaces, monasteries and other attractions in this holy city. Drive out to Namtso lake (sky lake), one of the highest lakes in the world, and witness a stunning sunset and sunrise view over one of the 3 sacred lakes in Tibet.
Experience the rich culture and unique lifestyle of Bhutan and its people. Visit the beautiful townships of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Witness ancient fortresses and monasteries, including the famous Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery, a sacred temple hanging onto a rocky cliff. Explore the King’s Memorial Chorten, nunnery temple, folk heritage museum and much more. All of this whilst enjoying the constant company of the amazing Bhutanese landscape.
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu (1345meters)
Day 02Kathmandu guided city tour
Day 03Kathmandu to Lhasa
Day 04Lhasa Sightseeing Day
Day 05Lhasa to Namtso Lake (Sky Lake)
Day 06Namtso Lake (Sky Lake) to Lhasa
Day 07Lhasa to Kathmandu
Day 08Kathmandu to Paro – Thimphu (By Car, Approx. 1.5 Hrs), Sightseeing Thimphu
Day 09Thimphu – Punakha, Punakha Sightseeing & Trekking
Day 10Punakha – Paro (By car, 3 hrs), Paro Sightseeing
Day 11Paro Hiking – Tigers Nest Monastery
Day 12Paro to Kathmandu
Day 13Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 14Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home
- All accommodation where available
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- Domestic flights
- International flights to Bhutan and one way flight to Lhasa, Tibet
- All ground transportation
- Private guide with insurance
- Entrance fees to all sights
- First Aid Kit
- All government and local taxes
- Meals as per the Itinerary
What's not included
- International flights
- Entry Visa fees – at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Alcoholic and soda drinks.
- Tips and gratitude for guide/porter