Langtang Valley & Gosaikunda Trek (15 Days)
The Langtang Gosainkund trek combines the diversity of the remote and spectacular Langtang Valley, with the holy lakes of the Gosainkund which are considered holy by both Hindus and Buddhists alike.
The beginning of the trail is easier and will give your legs time to warm up before you reach the harder trails to the Gosainkunda area. Along the way you will be rewarded with an abundance of wildlife, magnificent waterfalls, spectacular mountain views, rhododendron and bamboo forests, in spring the rhododendrons will be in full bloom and carpets of wildflowers will line the trail. This spectacular trek will not only expose you to the beauty of the Langtang region but will also give you the chance to experience the Tamrang culture of the region.
Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 02- Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation
Day 03- Drive to Syaprubeshi (1550m/5100ft)
Day 04- Trek to Lama Hotel (2380m/7830ft)
Day 05- Trek to Langtang Village (3430m/11253ft)
Day 06- Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m/12698ft)
Day 07- Trek to Lama Hotel (2380m/7830ft)
Day 08- Trek to Thulo Syapru (2230m/7316ft)
Day 09- Trek to Shin Gompa (3330m/10925ft)
Day 10- Trek to Gosaikunda (4460m/14632ft)
Day 11- Trek to Ghopte (3440m/11286ft)
Day 12- Trek to Kutumsang (2540m/8332ft)
Day 13- Trek to Chisapani (2110m/6921ft)
Day 14- Trek to Kathmandu
Day 15- Fly to Home country
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket and airport tax.
- Domestic flight ticket for the guide and airport tax.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pohkara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Langtang) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along.
- 1 Person -$950
- 2-4 People -$860
- 5+ People -$820