Nepal and Bhutan tour - 9 days
Trip Difficulty: Easy
Transportation: Private Vehicle
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: 3 Star (or greater) Hotel
Group Size: 1 to 20
Max Altitude: 3000 m.
Experience the rich culture and unique lifestyle of Bhutan and its people. Visit the beautiful townships of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Witness ancient fortresses and monasteries, including the famous Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) monastery, a sacred temple hanging onto a rocky cliff. Explore the King’s Memorial Chorten, nunnery temple, folk heritage museum and much more. All of this whilst enjoying the constant company of the amazing Bhutanese landscape.
Wander the mystical streets of Kathmandu with an experienced guide by your side. Discover ancient courtyards, temples and bustling markets. Gain a taste of the remarkable cultural heritage of this unique and varied land.
- Highlights tour of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Nepal's cultural and Historical visits
- Visit of Land of happiness and Thunder dragon
- Amazing visit of Tiger nest (Taksang monastery)
Day 01Welcome to Kathmandu.
Day 02Cultural tour of Kathmandu Valley; Pashupatinath, Bodhnath, Patan and Nagarkot.
Day 03Sunrise, Bhaktapur, Garden of Dreams, Monkey temple.
Day 04Kathmandu to Paro to Thimphu by Car approx. 1.5 hours, Sightseeing Thimphu.
Day 05Thimphu to Punakha, Punakha Sightseeing & Trekking.
Day 06Punakha to Paro by car 3 hours, Paro Sightseeing.
Day 07Paro Hiking – Tigers Nest Monastery
Day 08Fly from Paro to Kathmandu.
Day 09Farewell from Nepal as you fly back home.
- All accommodation where available
- Airport Pickup/Drop off
- International return flight to Bhutan
- All ground transportation
- Private guide with insurance
- Entrance fees to all sights
- First Aid Kit
- All government and local taxes
- Meals as per the Itinerary
What's not included
- International flights except those included above
- Entry Visa fees – at present $30 for 15 day, US$ 50 for 30 day, and US$ 120 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal gear and expenses
- Alcoholic and soda drinks.
- Tips and gratitude for guide/porter
Itinerary can be customizing as your wish please do write us for the customized itinerary (Price will be varies on Tourist bus, Private vehicles and flight)