Kathmandu Pokhara Tour (6 days)
Wander the mystical streets of Kathmandu City with an experienced guide by your side. Discover ancient courtyards, temples and bustling markets. Gain a taste of the remarkable cultural heritage of this unique and varied land.
Visit Pokhara City the hub of adventure tourism in Nepal. Paragliding, Zip-line and Rafting are just some of the activities available to you. Or just relax in a secluded hill top hotel, perched 420m above Phewa Tal Lake, and the town of Pokhara. This hotel has one of the best views in the world.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and shift to hotel
Day 02: Sight-seeing tour around Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 05: Return to Kathmandu
Day 06: Departure to home country
Trip Start Dates
- All the Ground Transportation from airport pick up to airport drop.
- All accommodation as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu sightseeing with tour guide
- All permits as needed.
- Government tax and VAT
- Entry fees for the world heritage sites and sight seen places
- Last day Farewell dinner at authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural dance
- International airfares
- All Meals except Farewell Dinner
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along. Add $100 per person If choosing one way flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- 1 Person -$510
- 2-4 People -$450
- 5+ People -$420
Airport Pickup/drop off can be added if needed
Accommodation can be added if needed