Everest base camp trek (15 Days)
When most people think of Nepal the first thing that comes to mind is Mt Everest and its ever popular Everest Base Camp trek. The trek to Mount Everest base camp has become an achievable goal for people from all walks of life wanting a glimpse of the world’s highest mountain. After a flight to Lukla, you begin your trek. Along the way be surrounded by breathtaking scenery and experience the unique Sherpa culture by visiting monasteries and museums. An accent up to Kala Pattar (5545m) for sunrise will deliver an unbeatable view of the south face of Mt Everest along with many other peaks surrounding us. The mix of natural beauty, fascinating culture and a sense of personal achievement, make this trek one the most unforgettable in the world. Our trek has been designed with time for safe acclimatization, this is paramount to any successful trek in this region.
Day 01- Arrive Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 02- Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation
Day 03- Fly to lukla then trek to Phakding(2650m/8692ft)
Day 04- Trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m/11316ft)
Day 05- Acclimatization day at Namche
Day 06- Trek to Tyangboche (3860m/12661ft)
Day 07- Trek to Dingboche (4345m/14252ft)
Day 08- Acclimatization day at Dingboche
Day 09- Trek to Labuche(4903/16082ft)
Day 10- Trek to Gorakshep (5200m/17056ft), excursion EBC
Day 11- Trek to Pheriche (4240m/13907ft) after hike to Kalapathhar (5550m/18204ft)
Day 12- Trek to Namche bazar
Day 13- Trek to Lukla (4650m/15252ft)
Day 14- Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 15- Fly to Home country
Trip Start Dates
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket and airport tax.
- Domestic flight ticket for the guide and airport tax.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea houses or in tents as per itinerary during the trek.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pohkara per itinerary.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Respective region ( Everest) trekking map. TIMS Card & Trek Permit
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) – you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Pricing Per Person
The more people joining your trip the cheaper it becomes, so why not grab a few friends and bring them along.
- 1 Person -$1360
- 2-5 People -$1290
- 6+ People -$1240